Welcome to CodeSpaghetti. By using codespaghetti.com, you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content and information of the pages of of this website is for your general information and use only.It is subject to change without notice.
- Owner of the website does not give any guidelines, but rather write his own experiences of going through more then 150 technical and non technical interviews.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which the site owner shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements and make sense to use. Otherwise you need to avoid this.
- The trademarks, logos and techniques displayed on the Site are the property of codeSpaghetti.com
- All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from copying, publishing and using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes.
- Unauthorized use of the material may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may provide links to other websites. The owner has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site.
- The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and the owner specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors.
- You agree that owner, Its affiliates and any of their respective employees or agents will not be liable for incidental or indirect damages
- The owner cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website.
- The owner may terminate your access to the website without cause or notice.